If you’re hoping to sport a fashionable beard, mustache or goatee, you’re probably wondering how to grow facial hair faster to avoid the unsightly in-between stage. If you’re in a rush to grow out your facial hair, try the following techniques to see what works for you.
- The Right Vitamins & Minerals: Change your diet to include beneficial hair growth vitamins and minerals or use a supplement. One of the most popular supplements for male (facial) hair growth is called Viviscal Man which contains all the necessary daily ingredients for male hair growth. Certain vitamins and minerals have been shown to increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E are all essential players in hair growth and one of ways how to make your hair grow faster. You can either get these vitamins through your diet, or you can opt for a high-quality multi-vitamin to supplement your routine with. You can get vitamins from nutrition shops, or you can experiment with your diet to include more vitamin-rich foods. Find the method or combination of methods that works for you. You’ll notice your overall health improve as you increase your intake of vitamins to form a balanced and healthy diet.
- Oil & Take Care Of Hair Roots: One of the key things to do when you want to grow your facial hair out faster is taking care of your facial hair roots. Oil them with special facial hair oil and massage them daily for the best results.
- Resting: Your body grows when you sleep. Even if you’re past the age of gaining height, your body still uses your down time to grow hair and repair injuries. Ensuring you get plenty of rest is the first step to growing your facial hair to your satisfaction. Most adults need at least 6 hours of sleep each night, though the closer to 8 you can get, the better. Make sure you have a comfortable mattress and are able to get uninterrupted sleep. If pets keep you awake at night, you may want to banish them from your bed for a while.
- Avoid Stress: Limit stress in your life. While it’s not always possible to completely eliminate stress, you can use techniques such as yoga, meditation and exercise to help control it. Stress can inhibit hair growth and aggravate certain medical conditions, so do what you can to eliminate or alleviate stress. Often, stress is unnecessary. Examine the things in your life that are causing you stress and why they are causing it. Often, we create our own stress. Let go of the small things that happen each day and focus on what really matters.
- Keep your face clean: While this is always good advice, keeping your face clean when growing facial hair is especially important. Grease, dirt and other build-up can inhibit your facial hair from growing as quickly or thickly as you would like. Once you’ve washed and dried your face, apply an oil-free moisturizer. The moisturizer will keep your skin healthy while promoting hair growth. The type of moisturizer you use is up to you, but be sure to use one deigned for use on your face.
Taking care of your body and your face will help you grow the facial hair you want. Learning how to grow facial hair faster is a great lesson you’ll use for the rest of your life.